And you NEED to get this stamp…it is beautiful and the sentiment and font are amazing.
Been playing with some of my new toys and loving every minute of this job!
Here’s my card for today…
Can you stand one more water color? I promise tomorrow my post will not be water colored, but I do hope I’ve inspired some of you to give this method a try.
This new stamp set is called “You’ve Got This” and includes a stamp with that sentiment along with the one I’ve used today and even one more. The DSP in the background is from the Designer Series Paper Set “Bohemian”. Aren’t those rich colors?
And the base cardstock is the new Mint Macron which I initially thought I wouldn’t like, but when it arrived yesterday…it was my favorite! Go figure…
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits on this card for you…
- Paper: Mint Macron and Basic Black cardstock, Watercolor and Bohemian DSP
- Ink: Momento Black and Daffodil Delight
- Stamps: You’ve Got This
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: watercolor set, small Project Life journaling pen or Micron pen and black fun foam
- The Mint Macron cardstock is 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- The first Basic Black layer is 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- The DSP layer is 4″ x 5 1/4″
- The second Basic Black layer is 3 5/8″ x 4 5/8″
- The watercolor layer is 3 1/2″ x 4 1/2″
- Attach the Basic Black and DSP layers to the card front.
- Watercolor the image after stamping on watercolor paper with Daffodil Delight. As you color, the lines will be incorporated into the colors. Once your image is dry (I use my heat gun to straighten my paper and dry) use the small Project Life journal pen or a Micron Pen to add any details and outlines that you want for dimension. It’s magic!
- Once your masterpiece is all dry, attach to Basic Black with Tomboy Glue, then attach to card front with a layer of black fun foam and Tomboy Glue…or dimensionals.
- Inside I have a piece of Basic Black cardstock 3 5/8″ x 4 5/8″ under Whisper White layer that is 3 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ and added a small strip of the DSP to the bottom to coordinate with the card front.
- Maybe I’ll line the envelope with the DSP too…yep, that’s going to happen.
Can’t you just think of the many life situations where this card and especially this sentiment would be perfect? Me too!
Hope you are getting ready for a fabulous weekend of stamping fun. I’ll be back tomorrow with more new products for you…
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Let’s stamp and Be HaPpY!