It feels like time is passing so quickly with Spring and Easter approaching and there are so many things to share with you…
In the fun class on Monday we did make one Easter Bunny card that everyone seems to really like. No stamps involved! Maybe tomorrow that one will get posted.
But today it’s an Easter Egg…
How sweet is that? Do you recognize the “swoosh”?
A closer view might help…
That butterfly embossing is just the right texture.
Pretty sure someone will ask about the basket prop…it’s from last spring using the crate die. That Designer Series Paper was one of my favorites. I’m still hoarding two or three packs of it!
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White and Blushing Bride Cardstock
- Ink: Daffodil Delight, Soft Sky, Perfect Plum, Mint Macaron and Blushing Bride
- Stamps: Painter’s Palette (Swoosh)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Flourish Thinlits, Fluttering Embossing Folder, Linen Thread, Ovals Stitched Framelits
- The Thick Whisper White base card is 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored, folded and burnished at 5-1/2″
- The Blushing Bride layer is 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ attached to card front with SNAIL
- The top Thick Whisper White layer is 4″ x 5-1/4″ . Cut Stitched Oval from center of this layer then emboss bigger piece with Fluttering Embossing Folder and attach over Blushing Bride layer with multipurpose glue.
- Using the “swoosh” stamp and Daffodil Delight, Soft Sky, Perfect Plum and Blushing Bride stamp the oval piece. Attach inside oval space with dimensionals.
- Cut small flower from Flourish Thinlits set from Thick Whisper White scrap. Color stem and leaves with Mint Macaron and flowers with Perfect Plum. Tie a small bow on stem with Linen Thread and attach to oval with multipurpose glue.
- Inside there is a Blushing Bride layer 3-3/8″ x 4-3/8″ with a Whisper White layer on top 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″
This would make a sweet card for a spring birthday, a get well cheery card or, of course, an Easter card.
Still no g’grandbaby! We are definitely on baby alert around here…
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
and I want it all.
Keep those fingers inky and stay HaPpY!