Do you like to read? To get lost in a good book and wish it would never end? Me too…
My hope is that the “littles” will love to read all their lives. To encourage that I’m sending them a book marker. When they were visiting we were marking our place with a popcicle stick of all things.
These will definitely work better than the popcicle stick and this stamp set was perfect…
Since Lyla does wear glasses, this is even better for her. And it was fairly quick to make. Don’t know why I didn’t think to do this while they were here last week. We were busy making Easter surprises for Mommy and Daddy I guess.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Crumb Cake notecard, Whisper White cardstock
- Ink: Strawberry Slush, Pear Pizazz, Daffodil Yellow, Pool Party and Memento Black
- Stamps: Alphabet Roller, Time to Celebrate and Gorgeous Grunge
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Scallop Tag Topper Punch, Linen Thread, Large Polka Dots EF and Daffodil cotton Baker’s Twine
- 3 1/2″ x 5″ Crumb Cake notecard, embossed with Big Polka Dot EF
- 2″ x 3″ Whisper White cardstock, punched with Scallop Tag Topper
- Stamp “Book” in Memento Black with Alphabet Roller and Worm from Celebrate You at top
- Stamp “splat” from Gorgeous Grunge in Pear Pizazz
- Add adhesive over splat and loop Linen Thread on top
- Stamp book worm on scrap Whisper White and color with markers then “fussy” cut
- Add over Linen Thread on book marker with Dimensionals
- Add book marker to card front with Dimensionals
The “littles” love to get mail…so this will be a nice surprise after school one day next week.
Hope your week has been awesome so far. Thanks for taking time to stop by.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Get inky with me…Be HaPpY!