Here is another project with the Sheltering Tree stamp set that isn’t a card…rather a small heartfelt gift for someone special. I LOVE this set! But you know that already. Here’s the project…
There are so many occasions this little gift would come in handy. The frame is from the Paper Pumpkin kit from April I think. Wish I could find more of these somewhere. The glass has been removed so embellishments can be added to the finished piece. Here is the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Whisper White
- Ink: Blushing Bride, Melon Mambo, Pear Pizzaz, Soft Suede, Coastal Cabana, Basic Grey, Memento Black and Early Expresso
- Stamps: Sheltering Tree
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Early Expresso Marker, Sequins (these were left over from another Paper Pumpkin kit)
- The opening on the frame is 4″ x 4″ so I cut the Whisper White slightly larger.
- The grass was stamped first, then the tree trunk, next the Blushing Bride leaves.
- Let the lighter leaves dry a little and then stamp the Melon Mambo leaves here and there using the flower stamp over the lighter leaves to give it dimension.
- Stamp the flower stems in Pear Pizzaz and the flowers in Melon Mambo
- Last stamp the bike and wheels.
- Add some shading the tree trunk with the Early Expresso marker…down one side and maybe the lower part of the bigger branches
- Add sequins with Tombow glue.
- Stamp the sentiment on a piece of Whisper White with Memento Black ink and banner tag one end. It’s attached to the frame with a glue dot.
If I can find a frame that works as well as this one, several of these will be made and kept on hand. Hope you enjoyed this little post today and feel inspired.
This stamp set will be available on January 6th during Sale-A-Bration where you choose free gifts for every $50 you spend. If you need a catalog, let me know.
Here is your “B-ism” for today…
This girl is inky…and HaPpY!