You can’t buy this stamp set I’m showing you today…so, why am I even showing it to you? It’s FREE! This adorable set is in the new Sale-A-Bration Catalog going live January 6th…
And it’s a great masculine stamp set, too! I hoard masculine stamps…
So this little cutie is called The Sky is the Limit and I’ve loved making samples with it that I will gladly share with you.
Here’s how this one was made…
- Paper: Crumb Cake, Soft Sky, Thick Whisper White and Real Red cardstock
- Ink: Basic Black
- Stamps: The Sky is the Limit
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Cherry Cobbler Baker’s Twine, large Oval Punch, Heart Confetti Punch, Small Brad, Itty Bitty Heart Punch, Tree Builder Punch (large cloud) and Cupcake Punch (small cloud) and Cloud EF (retired)…you could use the Lucky Stars EF
- The Crumb Cake base card is 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- The Real Red layer is 4″ x 5 1/4″ attached to card front with adhesive
- The Soft Sky layer is 3 3/4″ x 5″ embossed with Cloud EF. Attach Baker’s Twine at bottom and then the whole layer to card front with adhesive. Stamp plane on Thick Whisper White with Basic Black and “fussy cut”. Punch hearts with Confetti Heart Punch from Real Red. Pierce a hole through the heart (from Itty Bitty stamps) and plane, then add with a small brad. Attach at an angle with dimensionals to card front. With the smaller hearts that are left, add as smoke from back of plane using glue dots. Punch out the two clouds. Add the larger one with glue dots and the smaller one with dimensionals. Stamp sentiment on Thick Whisper White and punch with large Oval Punch. Add to bottom of card with dimensionals.
There are a couple more samples waiting in the wings (pun intended) to show you in the next few days.
The only way you can get this stamps set is to spend $50 … and then it’s FREE. There are several sets in the Sale-A-Bration you are going to love. I will be sending catalogs out to my peeps in the next week. Let me know if you don’t have a demo and would like to join in with this wonderful group of creative stampers.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Come get inky with me…Be HaPpY!