Inside today’s card there are so many things you could say…like, “are perfect together”, “friends forever”, “go together like…” But it definitely would make a great anniversary card.
Many times I’ve said masking is my favorite technique…but if I had to give a No. 2 favorite, it would be embossing. It’s instant and beautiful with very little work.
Here’s todays card…
and a peek inside…
Plenty of room to write a meaningful message to someone special.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Smoky Slate, Basic Black, Sugar Plum and Whisper White
- Ink: Basic Black
- Stamps: Thoughtful Banners
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Sugar Plum Ruched Ribbon, Linen Thread, Duet Banner Punch, Curvy Corner Trio Punch and Floral Affection Embossing Folder
- The Smoky Slate base card is 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- The first layer of Smoky Slate is 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″. Punch bottom corners. Add a piece of Sugar Plum ribbon around bottom of card and attach with adhesive.
- The first horizontal Smoky Slate layer is 4″ x 3″.
- The Basic Black layer is 3 7/8″ x 2 7/8″ attached to Smoky Slate layer with adhesive
- The Sugar Plum layer is 3 3/4″ x 2 3/4″ attached to Basic Black layer is adhesive
- The Thick Whisper White layer is 3 5/8″ x 2 5/8″ embossed and added to Sugar Plum layer with adhesive.
- Add all layers to card front with dimensional strips.
- Make loops with ribbon and tie center with Linen Thread. Add to card front over ribbon piece with glue dots.
- Stamp banner and sentiment on scrap of Thick Whisper White and punch with Duet Banner Punch. Add to card front with dimensional strips.
- Inside there is a layer of Basic Black 2 3/4″ x 4″ with a Sugar Plum layer 2 5/8″ x 3 7/8″ and finally a Whisper White layer 2 1/2″ x 3 3/4″ all attached with adhesive.
Thanks so much for stopping by today. You can see on the right side of the blog the new catalog is up and live. You can browse to your heart’s content and buy til you run out of money! There are some amazing new products to see…
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Get inky…Be HaPpY!