opens the day up for time in the studio!
Hot Mocha Coffee, favorite oldies playing and ideas finally being made. Heaven!
Life offers us so many wonderful experiences…and dark chocolate is one of them! With that thought in mind this card was born…
This is a 3 1/2″ x 5″ Whisper White notecard. This new photopolymer set proved to be more versatile than you might think.
Would you like the Stuff ‘N Digits? Here you are…
- Paper: Whisper White, Pool Party and Real Red cardstock, plus Whisper White notecard/envelope
- Ink: Pool Party, Sahara Sand, Early Expresso, Lost Lagoon plus VersaMark
- Stamps: Lovely Amazing You and Gorgeous Grunge
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Washi Tape, Florist Wire, Owl Stamp, Pool Party and Early Expresso Embossing Powder, Early Expresso Bakers Twine
- The Pool Party layer is 3 3/8″ x 4 7/8″
- The Whisper White layer is 3 1/4″ x 4 3/4″
- Stamp the sentiment in VersaMark, cover with Early Expresso EP and heat
- Stamp the net background from Gorgeous Grunge in Sahara Sand that has been stamped off first
- Stamp the large “splat” from Gorgeous Grunge over the net in VersaMark and cover with Pool Party EP and heat
- Stamp feathers in VersaMark and cover with Early Expresso and heat
- Attach this Whisper White layer to the Pool Party layer
- Wrap with Early Expresso Baker’s Twine and attach with adhesive
- Make the two feathers from Washi Tape. I showed how to do this here. Attach with glue dots.
- Stamp envelope stamp on scrap Whisper White (stamp off first) and “fussy cut”.
- Punch heart with Owl Punch and Real Red cardstock. Attach to envelope with glue dot.
- Attach envelope to card front with dimensionals.
- Stamp your envelope to coordinate with the card front.
This is going to be a great day of creating…I just feel it…so stay tuned and come back by.
Hope you feel inspired to create something beautiful!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Isn’t that nice to know?
Get inky…Be HaPpY