There are just so many people I know that I’d love to send this card to for their birthday, congrats and thank you. The first time I saw this stamp, I knew I had to have it and it has come in handy so many times. Here’s the card…
Notice the envelope is stamped to coordinate and it also has a matching dsp on the envelope flap. Here’s the inside of the card…
Coordinating with the card front. And don’t forget the back of the card…
Now that’s just the cherry on top. If I’m going to make a card, I like to finish it to a “T”… You can create these personalized stamps to meet your needs and they are just the berries! Makes a great finishing statement on the back of your cards. Would you like to make this card or one similar to it? Here are the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Very Vanilla and Perfect Plum cardstock. Afternoon Picnic DSP
- Ink: Wisteria Wonder and Old Olive
- Stamps: Million & One and Petite Petals
- Tools and Embellishments: Petite Petals Punch, Itty Bitty Flower Punch, Pearls, Linen Thread and Starburst Framelit and Decorative Dots EF.
- 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ Very Vanilla cardstock scored at 4 1/4″. Perfect Plum layer is 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″ embossed with Decorative Dots EF.
- Perfect Plum rectangle is 2 1/4″ x 4 1/4″. The Very Vanilla layer is 2 1/8″ x 4 1/8″.
- The Afternoon Picnic half starburst is the largest in the framelit set and cut in half.
- Attach pearls to flowers after layering. Add Linen Thread with glue dots under rectangular layer.
Hope you enjoyed this post and you feel inspired to give it a try. This would be a good card to have on hand for many occasions.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…”Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.”
Get inky…Be happy!