It’s spring and the pollen in the air is thick as pea soup.
Seriously, you can look in the distance and the air is Daffodil Delight!
Celebrating spring with another Painted Petals card in blues…
Painted Petals is a stamp set I loved at first sight and was my favorite in the Occasions Catalog until I saw Butterfly Basics with its matching framelit (which are back in stock in case you were waiting for yours). This week I’ve kept this Painted Petals set out on my table and picked it up over and over. Hope you enjoy…
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for this card…
- Paper: Whisper White and Bermuda Bay cardstock
- Ink: Pool Party and Coastal Cabana, Pear Pizazz and Memento Black
- Stamps: Painted Petals
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Soft Sky Seam Binding, Linen Thread and Basic Pearls
- The Whisper White base card is 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- The Bermuda Bay layer is 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- The Whisper White layer is 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Stamp the sentiment in Memento Black just up and to the right of the midline
- Use Post It notes to mask off a 1 1/2″ area across the card
- Stamp leaves and flowers over the mask then remove.
- Attach the seam binding around this layer, make bow and tie with Linen Thread. Attach with glue dots. If you need the video, it’s here.
- Add pearls to bottom right corner.
- Attach this layer to the Bermuda Bay layer and then to card front.
- Inside I have a layer of Bermuda Bay with Whisper White over it and some matching flowers stamped to the left. Also stamped the envelope to coordinate.
- Don’t forget your personalized stamp on the card back.
This makes another excellent “all occasion” card for your stache.
Thanks so much for stopping by today, hope you have picked up some inspiration for your own creations.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
And…I do love to sing.
Get yourself inky…you will be HaPpY!