Masculine cards are a challenge for most of us…me included. When I first saw the Traveler stamp set in the new catalog, I knew my masculine challenge was over. Here’s the “man card”…
Love how this turned out. In person the ship circle is up on dimensionals and that’s hard to see in the photo but it adds to the texture of the whole front. I plan to make several masculine cards with this set to share with you. Here’s the “Stuff ‘N Digits” on this one for you…
- Paper: Basic Black, Lost Lagoon, Pool Party, Whisper White, Silver Foil and Real Red cardstock.
- Ink: Memento Black and Lost Lagoon
- Stamps: Traveler, Endless Birthday Wishes (sentiment) and Choose Happiness
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Tiny Star Punch, Linen Thread, Circles Framelits, Stylish Stripes EF and circle punch
- Base card is Basic Black 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Lost Lagoon layer is 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″
- Pool Party layer is 5 1/4″ x 4″
This was a pretty fast card to put together… a nice one to have on hand.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…”There is no force equal to that of a determined woman.”
And I am determined to finish packing for Salt Lake City and relax a bit before leaving really early Wednesday morning. There will be very little sleep there!
I’m sure inky…and I’m Happy!