Back in the studio after a great Memorial Day weekend working with new catalog product. Today I’d like to showcase the Playful Palette DSP Paper Stack. Talk about exciting color combinations and patterns…
And look at that Washi Tape in the same colors…oh. what. fun!
Here’s a peek at the inside…
So many colors to work with and the stamp set Painter’s Palette coordinates perfectly.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Peekaboo Peach, Basic Black, Whisper White and Sugar Plum plus Playful Palette DSP Paper Stack
- Ink: Basic Black and Peekaboo Peach
- Stamps: Painter’s Palette
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Linen Thread, Sugar Plum Ruched Ribbon, 1″ Square Punch
- The Peekaboo Peach base card is 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- The Basic Black layer is 3 5/8″ square
- The Sugar Plum layer is 3 1/4″ square attached with adhesive to Basic Black Layer
- With the 1″ square punch, punch out nine different patterns from DSP. I started at the center on the sides then added the corners and last the very center square with adhesive. Attach to card front with fun foam or the new adhesive strips (they are amazing!)
- Add a piece of Sugar Plum Ruched Ribbon around card front below squares with adhesive. Loop ribbon and tie with Linen Thread. Add to card front with glue dots.
- Stamp sentiment on scrap Whisper White. Cut to 2″ x 2 1/8″. Add Sugar Plum layer to back 2 1/8″ x 2 1/4″. Add to card front with dimensionals.
- Inside the Sugar Plum layer is 3 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ with a piece of Whisper White 3 3/8″ x 4 3/8″ attached with adhesive. Stamp brush stroke in Sugar Plum and add to inside with adhesive.
These colors are fun to work with especially for summer and the patterns are just fun.
This is a busy week here at the studio with classes coming up this weekend and the first of next week, plus we are expecting family from out of town to be here a couple of days…not to mention a little neighborhood coffee in the morning. Activities just seem to bump up against each other…but these are all fun things to look forward to.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Because all of us stamping artists are the creative type…
I’m REALLY inky…and HaPpY!