Do you love Halloween? Some don’t, but I seriously love the kids on Halloween…so cute!
Today’s post took some water color paper, ink pads and a sponge to create the spooky mood for this Halloween card…
and the inside…
It’s hard to tell from the front, but the base card color is Flirty Flamingo. This card will definitely be going in the mail to “the Littles”…I know they will love it. What is it about kids loving to be scared?
So here is the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Flirty Flamingo, Elegant Eggplant, Basic Black and Whisper White cardstock, plus water color paper
- Ink: Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Flirty Flamingo, Rich Razzleberry and Craft White, Smoky Slate
- Stamps: Sweet Home, Spooky Fun, Gorgeous Grunge
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: White Embossing Powder, Holloween Scences Edgelits, Home Sweet Home Thinlits, 1-3/4″ Circle punch or framelit
- The Flirty Flamingo base card is 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded at 5-1/2″
- The Elegant Eggplant layer is 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ attached to card front with SNAIL
- The water color paper layer is 4″ x 5-1/4″. Using the “splat” stamp from Gorgeous Grunge, stamp White Craft Ink across sky, sprinkle with White Embossing Powder and heat. Punch or cut a 1-3/4″ circle from Post It note and place where you want your moon to be. Sponge Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo and Elegant Eggplant from bottom to top. Remove mask and sponge Daffodil Delight over moon. Stamp moon in Elegant Eggplant with “moon indents”. Stamp witch in Basic Black flying across moon.
- Cut tree from Basic Black cardstock and attach to bottom of water color paper with Multipurpose Glue. Stamp grave stones and color with Smoky Slate marker. Fussy cut and add to card front with dimensionals.
- Stamp banner from Home Sweet Home and sentiment in Basic Black. Shade with Blender Pen and Smoky Slate. Add to card front with dimensionals. Add water color paper layer to card front with Multipurpose Glue.
Do you love it?
Inside there is a layer of Elegant Eggplant 3-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ with a Whisper White layer on top 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″. Stamp spider and web in top right corner with Basic Black. Add to card with SNAIL.
Are you having cooler fall weather yet? We are still in the mid 90s here…and no rain! I don’t mean to whine….
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
We can hope.
I’m HaPpY dancin’ around my messy studio!