So today is Thanksgiving and if you’ve already shared your meal and had a nap, you might want to look at some new stamps…right?
Today I’m showing another sample made for OnStage Live featuring the Lovely Wishes stamp set which can be found in the 2018 Occasions Catalog…
Ahhhh…Lemon Lime Twist with Navy. Great color combination!
A glamour close up…
A side view showing layers and texture.
This sentiment is perfect for today…I do hope you are enjoying a lovely Thanksgiving with family and friends.
Here are the Stuff ‘N Digits for this card…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White, Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock
- Ink: Not Quite Navy, Archival Basic Black, Lemon Lime Twist
- Stamps: Lovely Wishes
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Linen Thread, Navy Crinkled Seam Binding (my favorite!), Layered Squares Framelits, Micron Pen (Black)
- The Thick Whisper White base card is 4-1/4″ x 11″. Score, fold and burnish at 5-1/2″
- The first Thick Whisper White layer is 4″ x 5-1/4″. Stamp sentiment in Archival Basic Black at top left corner. Attach a band of Navy Crinkled Seam Binding at back of this layer.
- Attach this layer to card front with SNAIL.
- Cut a 2-5/8″ Lemon Lime Twist square.
- Cut a Thick Whisper White square 2-1/8″. Stamp in Lemon Lime Twist and Not Quite Navy. Add flower centers with Black Micron Pen. Add this layer to Lemon Lime Twist square with SNAIL.
- Add doubled square to card front at lower right corner.
- Make a bow with several loops then tie center with Linen Thread. Add to top of squares with glue dots.
- Inside there is a layer of Not Quite Navy 3-3/8″ x 4-3/8″ attached with SNAIL.
- A Thick Whisper White layer 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ was placed on top with SNAIL.
- The flower art from card front was repeated in lower right corner.
- This same stamp was added to the envelope in lower left corner.
I hope to share some photos of my family here today. It has been such a treat to have everyone home!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
on a new road…
Come get inky with me…Be HaPpY!