Today I’m having fun with the Christmas Patterns stamp set and dressing the reindeer in winter sweaters with a twist…
Are you smiling? I hope so…
Glamour close up.
Cold nose kisses.
And a peek inside.
See Santa’s reindeers can make a winter fashion statement too.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White, Tranquil Tide and Powder Pink Cardstock, plus watercolor paper
- Ink: Archival Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Lemon Lime Twist, Powder Pink, Early Espresso and Tranquil Tide
- Stamps: Christmas Patterns and Christmas Lamppost (bow)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: “E” Acrylic Block, Card Front Builder Framelits, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter Paper, Christmas Lamppost Thinlit Dies (bow), Pool Party Sequins
- The Thick Whisper White base card is 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score at 4-1/4″, fold and burnish with bone folder.
- The Tranquil Tide layer is 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ attached to card front with SNAIL.
- Color the surface of the “E” Acrylic Block with Pool Party, Bermuda Bay and Tranquil Tide. Spritz with water and “smoosh” onto the center of the watercolor paper. Hold for a few seconds to give the ink time to be absorbed by the watercolor paper. Let dry.
- Cut a piece of Dazzling Diamonds Glitter Paper 1-1/2″ x 5-1/4″. Hand cut curves on one side and attach at the bottom of the watercolor paper layer.
- Add sentiment in upper right corner in Archival Basic Black.
- Cut three trees from Tranquil Tide CS and attach to left side of this layer using multipurpose glue.
- Add sequins with multipurpose glue.
- Stamp the reindeer in Early Espresso and “fussy cut”.
- Stamp the sweater on scrap Thick Whisper White in Lemon Lime Twist and “fussy cut”. Add sweater to reindeer with multipurpose glue.
- Stamp reindeer again with Early Espresso on vellum and immediately transfer the image to a scrap of Thick Whisper White. If the color isn’t even, use the marker and color in the legs and head. The body will be covered by the sweater anyway. Fussy cut leaving off the antlers.
- Stamp sweater on scrap Thick Whisper White in Powder Pink and fussy cut. Add to doe with multipurpose glue.
- Stamp bow from Christmas Lamppost on Powder Pink CS and cut out with framelit. I cut away the bow “tails” before attached to sweater with glue dot.
- Add dimensionals to backs of reindeer and doe and place on card front with their noses touching. Sweet!
- Inside the Tranquil Tide layer is 3-3/8″ x 4-3/8″ attached with SNAIL.
- The Thick Whisper White layer is 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″. Stamp sentiment in Archival Basic Black. Add tree cut from Tranquil Tide with multipurpose glue at lower right corner. Did you notice I stamped the inside sentiment in the wrong direction? It’s been a day!
Hope your day has been awesome. Thanks so much for stopping by today.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
then you know.
Keep those fingers inky…be HaPpY!