There are several January birthdays on my calendar to celebrate…
Today the stamp set Always an Adventure and coordinating framelits Outdoor Adventure were put to use to create a winter scene that will work perfectly for those winter birthdays…
and a peek inside…
This really could work as a non-gender card. And this stamp set is in the Annual SU! catalog on page 64…did you miss it?
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White, Mint Macaron, Smoky Slate and Emerald Envy Cardstock, plus Carried Away Designer Series Paper
- Ink: Archival Basic Black
- Stamps: Always an Adventure and Beautiful You (sentiment) from Occasions Catalog
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Outdoor Adventures Framelits, Stitched Framelit Circles, Wink of Stella and Dazzling Diamonds
- The Thick Whisper White card base is 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored, folded and burnished at 4-1/4″
- The background DSP is 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ attached to card front with SNAIL
- The “sun” is the largest Stitched Circle Framelit attached to card front slightly left of center with SNAIL
- Cut mountain range from Smoky Slate with framelit. Trim at the bottom once you know where you want the peaks to be. Add to card front with multipurpose glue.
- Cut snow caps for mountains by placing just the tips of the mountain range framelit over a scrap of Whisper White. Trim bottom edge of snow cap then attach to mountain with multipurpose glue.
- Cut the row of trees from Mint Macaron. Trim the bottom once you know where you want the tree trops to be. Add to card front with multipurpose glue.
- Cut a piece of Thick Whisper White CS 5-3/8″ x 2-1/4″. Hand cut the slope horizontally. Use one piece in front of the other and add to card front with SNAIL. Add Clear Wink of Stella to top edge and sprinkle with Dazzling Diamonds.
- Stamp sentiment in Archival Basic Black.
- Cut three Emerald Envy trees with individual framelits. Add two with multipurpose glue and one with a dimensional.
Since this is my first post of 2017 (I don’t post on Sundays), I have to ask…Did you make any New Years Resolutions? Seriously…I don’t. What I do is adopt a word for the year. And this year there are actually two words…”Be Brilliant!”
If you were going to adopt a word for 2017, what would it be? Leave me a comment and share your “2017 Word”. I will pick one person for a personal gift from me to be announced on Friday. This will be an honest random pick…maybe I’ll let Sweetums pick!
Hope your day is marvelous. Remember the new Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration starts Wednesday! If you need a catalog, let me know. If you want to shop, you can click on the “shop now” star in the right column of this blog.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Stay inky…be HaPpY!