The welcoming committee in my little community delivers a basket including a bottle of wine. Since I serve on this committee and help deliver the packets, I try to make something that hopefully will show my passion for papercrafting and instigate a conversation. We will be delivering these this week…
a little closer look at the tags…
These were fun to make and really didn’t take all that long once the idea came to me.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Sahara Sand (purple tags) and Thick Whisper White (green tags) plus Mossy Meadow and Blackberry Bliss Cardstock
- Ink: Daffodil Delight, Mossy Meadow, Early Espresso, Rich Razzleberry
- Stamps: Birthday Blooms, Gorgeous Grunge (splats), Watercolor Wishes (kit), Grateful Bunch (lace)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Small Oval Punch, Ornate Tag Topper Punch, 1/8″ Silver and Old Olive Organza ribbon, Bitty Butterfly Punch
- The base tags were cut 2″ x 4 1/4″…you can get 10 tags from one piece of cardstock
- Sponge tags, stamp with Gorgeous Grunge splats, lace stamp at bottom, “hello” over lace, flower and just anything else you’d like on the tag in Mossy Meadow and Rich Razzleberry. The “hello” and splats were stamped in Early Espresso.
- Punch out Mossy Meadow or Rich Razzleberry small ovals and stamp “for you” on Sahara Sand or Whisper White and sponge after punching with small oval punch.
- On Sahara Sand or Whisper White sponge in Rich Razzleberry or Mossy Meadow and Daffodil Delight. Add “splats” in Early Espresso and punch out Bitty Butterflies.
- Attach solid ovals to stamped ovals with glue and add to tag with dimensionals.
- Add punched butterflies with glue dots where you like them.
- Add 16″ of ribbon through tag top for attaching to bottle or for whatever you might be using them on.
What a beautiful day…I’m having a hard time bringing myself in from the outside to even post these tags. Everything is in bloom!
Hope you will be enjoying a nice weekend wherever you are…
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…