Still in wedding mode here at Rambling Rose Studio…can’t forget the groom!
Found this card made by Linda Bauwin on the net and I think she had been inspired by one of her downline, Judy Goodyear…and I was inspired to make this card…
Now that’s a dandy card for any groom or wedding…AND it’s really simple and quick to put together. Thank you Linda for your inspiration. I plan to make this card in many different colors with lots of different patterned DSP for the bow tie.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Basic Grey, Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Silver Foil DSP and Basic Black
- Ink: Memento Black
- Stamps: You Perfect Day (sentiment)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Basic Rhinestones, Argyle Embossing Folder, Tree Punch, Small Bow Punch
- The Basic Grey base card is 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- The Basic Black layer is 3 3/4″ x 5″. Punch the large and small V at top and bottom then emboss with Argyle EF
- The Whisper White is a scrap attached behind the black layer.
- Attach these two layers to card front.
- The Smoky Slate layer is 2 1/4″ x 5 1/2″. Mark at the top 1″ from left side and 3″ down on left side. Align two dots in cutting edge of cutter to cut. Attach this layer to right side of card front.
- Make bow with Silver Stripped Foil Vellum and attach to card front.
- Attach three rhinestones to front of vest.
- Inside I have a 3 1/4″ x 4 1/4″ Whisper White layer with a 1″ x 4 1/4″ piece of Smoky Slate that has been embossed with Argyle EF attached to the right side of the layer.
My mind is busy creating different card fronts with this design. Maybe it’s a sweater vest for winter with a colorful bow tie. Pretty sure there will be several of these in my card stache.
Thank you for spending time with me today. Hope you feel inspired.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
It’s date night at my house…YaY!
Let’s get inky together…and Be HaPpY!