Who stayed up late last night to watch Wisconsin and Duke?
I lost my bet…
Wedding showers are so much fun … here’s a great gift idea for the bride…
Do you remember how exciting it was to write your new name over and over in every conceivable way. What bride wouldn’t want a set a thank you notes with her new initial? With that in mind and weddings in my future, this sweet notecard was born. Here is the Stuff ‘N Digits for you in case you have a wedding or two coming up…
- Paper: Crumb Cake, Blushing Bride, Pool Party and Daffodil Delight cardstock
- Ink: Versmark
- Stamps: Sophisticated Serifs and Your Perfect Day
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: White Embossing Powder, Pool Party EP, Basic Pearls, Itty Bitty Flower Punch, Bermuda Bay Baker’s Twine, Crochet Trim, Pool Party Reinker
- Stamp the Crumb Cake notecard twice with the wreath stamp from Your Perfect Day turning the stamp the second time.
- Sprinkle with White Embossing Powder and heat.
- Stamp your initial in Versamark and sprinkle with Pool Party EP then heat.
- Punch flowers in colors of your choice, with the end of your piercing tool push flower into your foam mat to curl. Add to wreath with glue dot and add Basic Pearl to centers.
- The Crochet Trim was dyed with Pool Party reinker and dried before attaching.
- Wrap the card with Baker’s Twine and tie bow off center.
- Don’t forget your personalized stamp on the back.
This working ahead of events and making special handmade gifts is encouraging. Let’s make some special Mother’s Day gifts together, too. My mom has passed away, but sending cards and gifts to my sisters, friends, daughter and daughter-in-love will keep me busy.
Hope to see you back here tomorrow. Hope you feel inspired by something you’ve seen today.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Let’s get busy…and get inky…to be HaPpY!