So glad to be back today. I have been on a whirlwind for the last week and I plan to share part of it with you this week. But, today I have these two tea light favors that could be used as “thank you” gifts at a wedding table or a baby shower. They are quick to put together and look unique in person. Here’s a pic…
I am promising you to film a video this week on making all sorts of these cute little favors. But if you’d like the Stuff ‘N Digits now, here they are…
- Paper: Your choice of cardstock
- Ink: None, unless you’d like to add a name tag for table seating at the top.
- Stamp: None, unless you add a tag
- Tools and Embellishments: Scallop Tag Topper Punch, Large Oval Punch, Designer Frames EF, Bird Builder Punch or Petite Petals and Itty Bitty Flower Punch. 5/8″ Organza Ribbon
- 2″ x 11″ cardstock punched each end with Scallop Tag Topper Punch. Scored at 4 3/8″ and 6 3/8″. Embossed with oval EF in Designer Frames Set. Punch out oval with Large Oval Punch and tie at top with ribbon.
- Box inside is 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ cardstock scored at 3/4″ on all four sides. Cut tabs, use circle framelit to cut circle in center of box. Glue dot corners together. Sticky Strip two opposite sides of box and place inside holder. I found the little tea lights cheap at Michaels. A little natural grass in the box before you place the tea light and you are finished!
I’ll share some more ideas in my video on different types and uses of these holders so be sure to stop back by. Hope you are inspired by something you saw here today to create your own holder.
I will be traveling to Knoxville today with Karin Tittle to attend SU! Catalog Premiere! This is a first for Stampin’ Up! and it’s really exciting. I will share everything I’m allowed to share this week and I’ll document our trip. Should be loads of fun. (Insert “happy dance” here!)
Here is your “B-ism” for today…”You can’t be sad when you are holding a cupcake.”
I’m inky and happy…