Do you have a wedding or anniversary celebration coming up? Here’s a great card that shows you took time to create a card to celebrate their special occasion…
This card was inspired by Lisa Young and tweaked as I went along. Thanks Lisa!
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Vellum and Whisper White cardstock
- Ink: Versamark
- Stamps: Wondrous Wreath and Sheltering Tree (sentiment)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Perfect Polka Dots EF, White Embossing Powder, Itty Bitt Flower Punch, White Baker’s Twine, Basic Pearls, Beautiful Wings Thinlet (soon to be.retired) and Wondrous Wreath Framelit
- The Whisper White base card is 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- The Vellum layer is 4″ x 5 1/4″ attached with glue dots to card front at top two corners
- The vertical Whisper White layer is 1 1/2″ x 5 1/4″ embossed with Perfect Polka Dots EF attached to vellum with adhesive
- Curl your Baker’s twine with scissors like you would ribbon and attach with glue dots here and there
- Stamp your wreath on vellum with Versamark, sprinkle with White EP and heat.
- I also cut another wreath from white foam with the Wreath framelit and attached to the vellum wreath with Tomboy Glue then to the card front with glue dots
- Punch butterfly from Beautiful Wings, layer two together with glue dot and had pearls. Attach to wreath with glue dots.
- Punch seven flowers, curl on your mat with end of piercing tool, add pearl to center and glue dot to back to attach to wreath.
- Stamp sentiment from Sheltering Tree in Versamark on Vellum, sprinkle with white EP and heat. Tag one end. Add under one side of wreath and bend before adding lower end to card front for a little more dimension.
Isn’t it pretty in all white? In June we have a 50th anniversary celebration to attend and I’m planning to alter this card with some gold. I’ll share it with you when I do.
Thanks so much for sharing your time with me today.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
We won’t share this quote with the newlyweds!
Get yourself inky…Be HaPpY!