Yes, we do have a new member to our family, born on his due date…
How cute is he? Meet Henry David Young, 6 lbs. 11 oz., 18 1/2″ tall!
Now that I shared that very important update, here’s another “bunnie” card for this spring season…
It would be easy to change this girl bunny to a boy by using Soft Sky Cardstock for the scalloped square and the bow placed at the bunny’s neck.
a little close up.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: 3-1/2″ x 5″ Whisper White Notecard, Blushing Bride and Thick Whisper White Cardstock, plus Oh So Succulent Designer Series Paper.
- Ink: Blushing Bride
- Stamps: None
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Square Scalloped Framelits, Bow Builder Punch, Oval Punch, Small Oval Punch, Hearts Framelits, Sponge Dauber, Googlie Eyes, Medium Hole Punch, Basic Black Marker or Journaling Pen and Floral Affection Embossing Folders
- Using Floral Affection EF, add impress to lower front of card.
- Cut the Scalloped Square Blushing Bride background piece. Attach to top of notecard.
- Punch two Whisper White ovals and two Blushing Bride small ovals. Attach together with SNAIL.
- Cut Whisper White heart with framelit and turn upside down. Add Basic Black nose punched with medium hole punch with multipurpose glue or glue dot.
- Add Blushing Bride cheeks using sponge dauber and whiskers with Basic Black marker or journaling pen.
- Add googlie eyes (any big box store sells these) with multipurpose glue.
- Add multipurpose glue to bottom of ears and attach to back of heart.
- Punch bow and assemble. Add to point of heart for a girl or to bottom of face for a boy.
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
And inky. Always be inky and you’ll be HaPpY!