A clean and simple design may be the hardest for me…even more than a masculine card.
But with this beautiful set that will be released in January clean and simple is easy…
How pretty is that dragon fly? And here’s a peek inside…
Here in the South dragonflies are pretty common in summer time and they are really interesting to watch.
Would you like the Stuff ‘N Digits for this one? Here you go…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White Cardstock plus water color paper
- Ink: Archival Basic Black
- Stamps: Dragonfly Dreams
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits, Ken Oliver’s Color Burst
- The Thick Whisper White base card is 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored, folded and burnished at 5-1/2″
- Cut a piece of water color paper 4″ x 4-1/2″. Spritz with water and apply Ken Oliver’s Color Burst pigment to paper. Let dry. Trim a 1/4″ x 4″ piece for inside card.
- The top Whisper White layer is 4″ x 5-1/4″. Cut dragonfly from this piece. Attach water color paper to back of this piece. Re-attach cut out dragonfly with small dots of Multipurpose Glue. Add sentiment in Basic Black to card front.
- Add sentiment to inside of card.
- Add 1/4″ strip of water color paper at inside bottom.
How easy was that to create? And it’s so dramatic in person.
I have placed my second order from the Occasions Catalog to be released January 1st. All these new sets are so exciting to work with.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend doing whatever makes you HaPpY! See you here on Monday…
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Inky fingers make me HaPpY!