Yesterday’s post was a chocolate cake that wouldn’t add a pound. Today’s card is another cake made with Washi Tape. Seriously doubt you’d gain weight with this one either…
How bright and cheery is this card? A good kids’ or preteen card maybe. Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Bermuda Bay and Whisper White Cardstock, plus Cherry On Top DSP
- Ink: Watermelon Wonder
- Stamps: Build A Birthday
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Three Tag Punch, Washi Tape (Cherry On Top) Pool Party Cotton Twine, Scallop Tag Topper Punch
- The Bermuda Bay base card is 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- The Cherry On Top DSP layer I 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″, attached to card front with adhesive
- Stamp the cake stand on Whisper White CS with Watermelon Wonder Ink and “fussy cut”
- Stamp the cake layers in any color on Whisper White and “fussy cut”. Add to card front with dimensionals.
- Stamp flag cake topper in Watermelon Wonder
- The Bermuda Bay tag is 2″ x 4 1/2″. Punched with Scallop Tag Topper Punch, then Banner Triple Punch at bottom
- The Whisper White tag is 1 3/4″ x 4″. Punch with Scallop Tag Topper Punch, then center on Banner Triple Punch. Add slanted rows of Washi Tape to tag then to Bermuda Bay tag with adhesive.
- The sentiment tag is 3/4″ x 2 3/4″. Stamp sentiment in Watercolor Wonder. Punch a hole in top and tag the bottom. Add to top of previous tags and tie with Pool Party Cotton Twine.
- Add tag to card front with adhesive at a slight slant.
This card just made me happy when it was done.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
looks fairly familiar to me…
Let’s get inky and…Be HaPpY!