Yesterday amid all the preparations for an upcoming reunion brunch event and four classes within a week starting today, I completely forgot to post! Must be losing my ever loving mind… But I do have one for you today that is extra cute… Makes me wonder what’s cooking inside that little house while it’s cold outside. Again this is a combination of two different stamp sets that coordinate perfectly with each other or alone. Here is the Stuff ‘N Digits for you… Stuff:
- Paper: Lost Lagoon, Whisper White cardstock and All Is Calm Designer Series Paper
- Ink: Memento Black and Blendability Pens Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive and Smoky Slate
- Stamps: Holiday Home and White Christmas
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Ovals Framelits, Linen Thread, Pool Party Seam Binding and Dazzling Diamonds
- The Lost Lagoon base card is 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- The Whisper White layer is 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- The All Is Calm DSP layer is 4″ x 5 1/4″, cut with the 2nd Ovals Framelit
- Stamp the Whisper White layer with Memento Black in the trees and snowman from White Christmas stamp set. Use glue to highlight tree branches and landscape and snowman. Sprinkle with Dazzling Diamonds.
- Stamp house from Holiday Home on scrap Whisper White and color with Blendability Pens. Stamp door wreath, color and “fussy cut”. Add to door with dimensional.
- The DSP layer is set up on dimensionals.
- Tie bow with Linen Thread and add with glue dots.
The DSP on this card also resembles snow to me. It turned out really cute. I’d probably dry emboss the envelope flap for this card with the dots embossing folder too. Are you inspired to give this one a try? Go ahead and put your special touches on it. I’d love to see what you create.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…”I never lose…either I win or I learn.”
I’m inky…but HaPpY!