Often I receive messages saying, “Now I’ve seen this stamp set, I’ve got to have it!” Today’s stamp set I just received yesterday…why did I ever wait so long? I have no idea…but now I’ve got all kinds of ideas for these cute little mice.
Here’s one of them today…
and the inside looks like this…
How cute are they all dressed up in their ugly Christmas sweaters? The remaining two stamps in this set are equally cute, too.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for this card…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White and Real Red Cardstock, plus Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper
- Ink: Basic Black, Real Red, Pear Pizazz, Blushing Bride, Smoky Slate
- Stamps: Merry Mice
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Window Sheet, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper, 3/4″ Stitched Edge Ribbon, Linen Thread, Blender Pen
- The Thick Whisper White base card is 5-1/2″ x 6″, score at 1-3/4″
- Cut Window Sheet 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″. Attach to back of 1-3/4″ panel with Multipurpose Glue
- The Real Red layer at top of card front is 4-1/4″ x 1-3/4″. Attach to card front with Multipurpose Glue
- The DSP layer at top of card is 4-1/8″ x 1-5/8″ attached with SNAIL over Real Red layer
- The Real Red layer at bottom of card front is 1″ x 5-1/2″ attached to Window Sheet with Multipurpose Glue
- The DSP layer at bottom of card front is 7/8″ x 5-3/8″ attached with SNAIL
- Run a line of SNAIL across front of card at 1-3/4″ line and attach 3/4″ Stitched Edge Ribbon, attach in back with SNAIL overlapping ends.
- Make double loops with ribbon and tie off center with Linen Thread, trim ends. Attach to card front with Glue Dots.
- Stamp sentiment in Real Red on scrap Whisper White. Punch with ticket punch (retired) and a hole for Linen Thread to tie on bow.
- Inside the Real Red layer is 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ attached with Multipurpose Glue
- The Whisper White layer is 4″ x 5-1/4″ attached with Multipurpose Glue. Stamp sentiment at top in Real Red. Stamp mice in Basic Black Archival Ink. Color with reinker in lid of stamp pad and Blender Pen.
- Cut Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper 1″ x 5-3/8″. Attach to bottom of Whisper White with Multipurpose Glue.
I really like this card, especially seeing those little mice through the window sheet. They are marching with an attitude!
Alrighty…I am down to the “knittie grittie” with one week to go before OnStage and so many projects to finish! I’m so excited that three of my team will be going with me and it’s the first SU! event two of them have ever been to. I’m hoping they will have an exciting and memorable time!
If you “just have to have” this cute stamp set, click the “shop now” star in the right column. The product # is 142142 (wood block) $23, or 142145 Photopolymer $17. All orders will receive a personal thank you from me…just don’t click the “no contact” button because then I can’t mail you anything.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
If you are inky (like me!)…you’ll be HaPpY!