Today’s card is a CASEd card from Krista Frattin at Stampin’ Dolce. She serves on the Artisan Design team for Stampin’ Up! and I just loved her card. Just made a couple of tweaks to make it my own. Thanks so much Krista!
This card will be a class card tomorrow and I think these “newbies” will enjoy making this card…
Isn’t that soft and pretty? And, yes, I did cut out all their butterflies for them. They are “newbies” and I really don’t want to overwhelm them too much.
Want the Stuff ‘N Digits for this one? Here you go…
- Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder and Vellum cardstock
- Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Pear Pizazz and Crumb Cake
- Stamps: Basic Butterfly
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Basic Pearls (colored with Blendabilities), Sahara Sand Lace Trim, Venetian Crochet Trim, Crumb Cake Seam Binding
- The Crumb Cake base card is 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Inside there is a 3 1/2″ x 4″ piece of Whisper White stamped to coordinate with the card front.
- Stamp your sentiment and border stamp with Elegant Eggplant
- Stamp the fern in Pear Pizazz a couple of times without reinking. The net background and the round post stamps in Crumb Cake
- Attach the two trims with adhesive and the seam binding with glue dots.
- Offset the Wisteria Wonder butterfly with dimensionals so the vellum butterfly appears. Color pearls before attaching.
- Don’t forget to add some stamping inside and on your envelope…
This should be a great card for beginners and should also mail easily.
I hope you are having an awesome day and that you have seen something inspiring on my blog today. Be sure to stop back by…there are some awesome projects coming up.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Am I ever turning a page this week…explanation coming!
Get yourself inky….Be HaPpY!