This card works for the Thanksgiving Holiday or for anyone celebrating a fall birthday and I need plenty of both…and soon!
November on my calendar is crazy with birthdays…so I need to get cracking.
Usually mass producing is not my forte, but this one would be a contender if I did. Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you in case you’d like to give this one a try…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White and Daffodil Delight cardstock
- Ink: Early Expresso and Daffodil Delight
- Stamps: Vintage Leaves and Sheltering Tree (sentiment)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Aqua Painter
- The Thick Whisper White base card is 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- The Daffodil Delight layer is 5 1/4″ x 4″ attached to card front with Tomboy Glue
- The top layer is 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″. Mask off edges with Post It note and sponge center space with Daffodil Delight. Before removing mask use Aqua Painter with Early Expresso ink and add splatters.
- Remove masking and stamp leaves with Early Express and add sentiment at bottom. Add this layer to Daffodil Delight layer with Tomboy Glue
It’s been a week since my return from Seoul and my sleep patterns are still a mess. Eight o’clock and my head is bobbing for sleep, then 3 a.m. and I’m wide awake. The kids who live behind us stay up til nine! Now the time is going to change next weekend and that will mess with me even more. The up side to this time problem is I’ve finished the latest book and started another and finished a knitting project and started another. Maybe I’ll start coming up to my studio and see what happens…
Hope you are having an awesome day…
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…