Doesn’t that just sound yummy? My husband would love for me to put that on the table…instead he can look at this card with you…
Very Vanilla and Cherry Cobbler are a happy combination…add this beautiful embossing border and you have a very impressive, expensive looking Christmas card. This Cherry Cobbler 1″ Sheer Ribbon makes a gorgeous bow…you just can’t make an ugly bow with it! Here are the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Cherry Cobbler and Very Vanilla cardstock
- Ink: Cherry Cobbler
- Stamps: Wondrous Wreath (sentiment)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Cherry Cobbler 1″ Sheer Ribbon, Linen Thread and Filigree Frame Embossing Folder
- The Cherry Cobbler base is 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- The Very Vanilla layer is 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″, embossed
- Stamp sentiment in Cherry Cobbler
- Add Cherry Cobbler ribbon bands vertically and horizontally
- Make bow with Linen Thread. I have a video on YouTube you can watch titled Making Beautiful Bows here.
- Inside the card I have a 3 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ piece of Very Vanilla stamped with the frame from the Letterpress Winter set because it seemed to coordinate with the Filigree EF. Try it and see if you like it.
This would be an impressive but very simple and fast card to duplicate. Hope you have been inspired by today’s post to experiment with your stamping supplies to create a masterpiece.
Here is your “B-ism” for today…”I keep hitting “escape” on my computer…but I’m still here!”
Yep, I’m still here and very inky these days…but I’m HaPpY!