Today’s sweet treats are one more way I plan to spread the love on Valentines…
These are easy as pie to make and each holds sweet treats. Hand them out at the drive thru (Starbucks comes to mind), but there’s the bank too. Leave them at a table after dining for the wait staff…just sprinkle love everywhere you go!
Here’s some Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White, Blushing Bride and Real Red Cardstock plus Love Blossoms DSP Stack
- Ink: Basic Black, Real Red and Old Olive
- Stamps: Bloomin’ Love
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Square Scalloped Framelit, 5/8″ Real Red Satin Ribbon, Linen Thread, Small Cello bags, Sweeties, and Decorative Label Punch
- The square is scored at 1″, then turn opposite direction and score at 1″ and 3″.
- Fold down the single 1″ score, add adhesive to one of the long sides and fold on the 1 and 3″ score lines to create a tube. Staple at the bottom for closure.
- Tie 5/8″ Real Red Ribbon around.
- Stamp sentiment on Thick Whisper White and punch. Punch Real Red label and add to back of white label with adhesive. Punch a hole in one end and tie to Real Red ribbon with Linen Thread.
- Fill you small cello back and place inside container. Tie shut with Linen Thread.
So simple and cute and really convenient to hand out at all your favorite places.
More bad weather for us today but I don’t think I’ll complain because just north of us is a mess. Hope you are cozy and warm and will enjoy you weekend doing whatever you love most.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Get inky…Be HaPpY!