Valentines is almost here…lots of cards filled with love have been sent and now sweet treats are being wrapped up and made ready to give.
These treat “bags” were made from January’s Paper Pumpkin Kit…just another option from the banner design included in the kit…
These will go to Yoga class tomorrow for my favorite yogis…chocolate is relaxing right?
Here is the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Paper Pumpkin (January) hearts
- Ink: Watermelon Wonder
- Stamps: January Paper Pumpkin
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: 1 1/4″ Watermelon Wonder Ribbon, 5/8″ Real Red Satin Ribbon, Doilies, Gold Foil hearts from Love Blossoms Embellishment Kit
- Put two coordinating hearts together and attach a band of ribbon with enough adhesive to hold it in place while you stitch the hearts together leaving the top open.
- Decorate and stamp to your hearts content. Flowers would be pretty too!
- Give to your favorite Valentine!
I’ll be traveling this week to Ft. Myers to attend my sister’s Celebration of Life service on Friday…but, I will have a post ready for you each day this week so stay tuned…
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Hope you are inky…and HaPpY!