Many of you know my daughter and son-in-love are stationed in South Korea. They have been there for 16 months now. Proof that time doesn’t always fly.
Next month is their wedding anniversary and for their card to arrive on time, it needs to be in the mail a couple of weeks before the actual date. Today’s post is their card and it will be winging its way to Seoul, South Korea next week…
Any here is how the inside looks…
A mixture of a little bit of elegance with some rustic touches…
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Pool Party, Thick Whisper White plus Serene Scenery Designer Series Pack
- Ink: Pool Party
- Stamps: Awesomely Artistic
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Soft Sky Seam Binding, Linen Thread, Layered Squares Framelits, and Sunshine Wishes Thinlets
- The Pool Party base card is 4-1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5-1/2″ and 2-3/4″
- Cut one Whisper White panel 4-1/4″ x 2-1/2″ stamp large floral stamp in Pool Party at bottom and attach to inside panel with adhesive.
- Stamp front panel twice in Pool Party with same floral stamp. Attach a strip of Soft Sky Seam Binding with adhesive. Loop seam binding and tie in center with Linen Thread. Add over strip with glue dots.
- Cut one 3″ Whisper White with Scalloped Squares Framelit and a piece of Pool Party 2-1/2″ square. Stamp floral pattern on the Pool Party Square with Pool Party ink and attach to Whisper White Scalloped square with adhesive.
- Cut two Whisper White hearts with Sunshine Wishes Thinlets. Cut one heart at right side and slip second heart inside. Add glue to back and glue to square. Add glue to left side of frame and attach to front panel.
- Cut “congrats” with thinlit in Whisper White. Cut a piece of Whisper White 4″ x 5-1/4″ and attach to back panel with glue. Cut a piece of DSP 3-3/4″ x 5″ and add to back panel with adhesive. Glue “congrats” to panel.
- I didn’t show the coordinating envelope, but it has the same large floral stamp in Pool Party stamped on left side of envelope.
Now all I need to do is fold up all the love that will fit inside this card and send it on its way…
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
I’m inky and HaPpY…are you?