Sure…why not turquoise as a Christmas color?
See? Who would have thought…
Do I dare mention this is another flat card?
No, I didn’t cut this sentiment stamp in to.
Do you like the color combo? Let’s give it a try.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White and Pool Party Cardstock, plus water color paper
- Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Pool Party, Lemon Lime Twist, Old Olive and Archival Basic Black
- Stamps: Feeling of Christmas and Good Tidings (sentiment)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: VersaMark, Pool Party Embossing Powder, Tempting Turquoise marker
- The Thick Whisper White base card is 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored, folded and burnished at 5-1/2″
- The Pool Party layer is 4″ x 5-1/4″ attached with SNAIL.
- The water color paper layer is 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″. Wet the water color paper with a brush or spritzer. Stamp the background stamp with Pool party and let dry…no heat gun so the water color paper can do its magic.
- Once dry, stamp background again in Lemon Lime Twist. Then stamp wreath in Archival Basic Black.
- Color leaves with Lemon Lime Twist, Old Olive and Tempting Turquoise. Color bow Turquoise.
- Stamp berries in VersaMark, sprinkle with Pool Party Embossing Powder and heat.
- Add sentiment at bottom in Tempting Turquoise.
- Add this layer to card front with multirpurpose glue.
Can you see this card in pinks, red and orange with silver berries. Or in Autumn colors too. Oh! the possibilities!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Get inky…be HaPpY!