Today’s post is another Hope Note designed for the local women’s breast cancer center. This Painted Petals stamp set certainly has come in handy for me since it arrived. I can’t count how many cards I’ve created with it.
Blue and green is my favorite color combination…it’s so soothing. I’d have all blue flowers in my yard if I knew how to do it. Wouldn’t that be gorgeous? Maybe a little white here and there would be nice.
That flower you see peeking into the photo is one of the blooms from the Build A Bouquet Kit in the new Occasions Catalog. Got it finished and I’m planning a kit class next month to make it. That should be lots of fun…we can make our own spring!
Would you like the Stuff ‘N Digits for this little notecard? Here you go…
- Paper: 3 1/2″ x 5″ Crumb Cake notecard, Pool Party and Whisper White cardstock
- Ink: Pool Party and Pear Pizazz
- Stamps: Painted Petals
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Old Olive Seam Binding (retired), Pearls, Ovals Framelits and Dots Embossing Folder (retired)
- The 3 1/2″ x 5″ Crumb Cake notecard is covered with a layer of Pool Party that has been embossed and is 3 1/4″ x 4 3/4″
- The Whisper White layer is cut with the second from center oval framelits
- Stamps the blooms with Pool Party and Pear Pizazz and attach with dimensionals to Pool Party layer
- Tie seam binding around lower part of Pool Party layer and attach with adhesive
- There is a layer of Whisper White on the inside for writing on stamped with a single bloom to coordinate with the front of the card
There’s one more Hope Note to show you and then we will move on to some different type of projects and some new and fun techniques. So I hope you will stop by each day and that you will always find some inspiration for your own creations.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Hope you are having the best day ever…we are STILL having wonderful spring-like weather.
Get inky…Be HaPpY!