This is the last of the five Hope Note designs and one of my favorite stamp sets ever. Trees with or without leaves fascinate me and the sentiments in this set are awesome. Here’s today’s card…
Yes, I cut my photopolymer stamp sentiment apart…I know, I know…many of you are now hyperventilating. You can always place them right back together on an acrylic block and it works just like it was intended. I just intend otherwise sometimes (lots of times).
Here is the Stuff ‘N Digits for this sweet little card…
- Paper: 3 1/2″ x 5″ Whisper White notecard, Wild Wasabi, Strawberry Slush and Whisper White cardstock.
- Ink: Blushing Bride, Strawberry Slush, Memento Black, Soft Suede and Pear Pizazz
- Stamps: Sheltering Tree
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Linen Thread
- The Wild Wasabi layer is 4 7/8″ x 3 3/8″ and is attached to the notecard front.
- The Strawberry Slush layer is 4 3/4″ x 3 1/4″
- The Whisper White layer is 4 1/2″ x 3″
- Stamp your tree in Soft Suede, the grass in Pear Pizazz and the leaves in Blushing Bride. Stamp the leaves again in Strawberry Slush slightly off the first leaf stamping.
- Stamp the swing in Memento Black and the sentiment.
- Attach the Linen Thread with adhesive and crisscross in front. Now attach the Whisper White stamped layer to the card front.
- Inside the card the rest of the sentiment is stamped in Memento Black.
This is the last Hope Note. They have been in the works since before Christmas and I hope are on their way to easing some of the confusion, frustration and overwhelming feelings a newly diagnosed breast cancer patient might be feeling.
My walk today will be ever so cold. What happened to that nice 60 degree weather we were enjoying? Nevermind, next week I’ll be at Leadership in Orlando and I’m pretty sure it will be at least 60 degrees!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
That just makes you want to say “hmmmmm”, doesn’t it?
Always write to me if you have a question about any of my projects. There is always room for you on my team no matter where you may live!
Get inky…Be HaPpY!