It is no secret I like trees…Lovely As A Tree, Thoughtful Branches, Totally Trees…I love them all. I mean there’s so much you can do with them in a background or foreground. Heck they can be the focus of your work.
You can decorate them, take leaves off or add them in colors or leave the simple leafless tree.
Today’s post is made with Totally Trees. Love this set…
Perfect for fall but you could just as easily make them summer or spring trees…or leave them naked!
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Crumb Cake Notecard, Rich Razzleberry Cardstock and Water Color Paper
- Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Dapper Denim, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive and Basic Black
- Stamps: Totally Trees and Grateful Bunch
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Gold Wink of Stella and Aqua Painter
- The Rich Razzleberry layer is 3-3/8″ x 4-7/8″ attached to Crumb Cake notecard with SNAIL
- The water color paper layer is 3-1/4″ x 4-3/4″. Stamp several of the ground stamp at bottom. Use an Aqua Painter to blend color. Stamp Tree tops in colors then add tree limbs in Basic Black. Splatter entire layer with Gold Wink of Stella. Add to Rich Razzleberry layer with SNAIL.
- Inside there is a 3″ x 4-1/2″ layer of Rich Razzleberry with a Whisper White layer 2-7/8″ x 4-3/8″. The matching inside sentiment is stamped in Basic Black and one Rich Razzleberry tree in the lower right corner.
A simple sweet thank you with a fall pop of color.
It’s Friday!…again! Seems to me it’s Friday and before I can turn around it’s Friday again. Maybe I’m running in circles. Lots going on in the Studio these days. Got a Kit Class coming up this week, swaps to make for OnStage-Atlanta, team goodies to complete, swaps and shoebox for Brian King’s WCMD2016-Atlanta, a daily blog to fill…not to mention the three holidays looming.
Sweetums and I are going to dinner and a movie tonight. We did our civil duty today and voted…the lines were looooonnnnggg! I’ve decided not to listen to any more of the political rhetoric…I’ve done all I can do.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
oh good grief…this made me laugh out loud.
Hope you are inky and HaPpY!