Are you buzzing around trying to finish crafting, wrapping, cooking, etc…all at the same time? Just know, dear heart, you are not alone. There are millions of us in the same boat. But I decided today that what I’ve done so far just may be enough. No one will know about all the projects still on my table unfinished. They will just think I’m awesome for what I have done. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it. Whew! I feel better.
I do have just a couple more holiday themed projects to share before jumping into new products from the new Occasions catalog. Here’s today’s card for you…
Do you recognize the card base? It’s from the Watercolor Winter Card Kit that I just didn’t get finished and I’ve had it since the July convention! Oh my word…it’s not that I didn’t love it, but there was so much new product at the time I couldn’t get to everything.
All the parts will come in handy just like they did today. Here is the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Watercolor Winter Card Kit base, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper, Whisper White and Cherry Cobbler cardstock
- Ink: Memento Black and Blendabilities Pens Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive and Flesh
- Stamps: Making Spirits Bright
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Stars Framelits
- The Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer measures 5″ x 3 3/4″
- The Cherry Cobbler layer is 4 3/8″ x 3 1/8″
- The Whisper White layer is 4 1/4″ x 3″
- Two nesting stars that fit card front.
- Using Tombow attach Glimmer paper to base card and Cherry Cobbler layer on top.
- Stamp sentiment in top right corner of Whisper White layer and attach with Tombow
- Stamp image on Whisper White star in Memento Black and color with Blendie Pens
- Attach Cherry Cobbler star to card front with dimensionals and Whisper White star on top with dimensionals
- I cut the stamp sentiment away from the image with rubber scissors and used them independently. This allows you to use the image or sentiment easier. They can always be place back together on an acrylic block for a single stamp image.
This card is very blingie which I like…and it is fast to put together too.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I hope you be back every day as I share my creations with you. If you leave my blog inspired…I’ve done my job!
Here’s my “B-ism” for today…
Well…maybe a combination of Dazzling Diamonds and glitter…but surely not dust!
Get inky…Be HaPpY!