Today I’d just like to say a great big “Thanks” to all my blog readers. You are great to comment so I know I’m not talking to air every day.
To date I have 525 posts (unbelievable) and more than 152,000 hits on this site. That may seem small to some, but this blog is only a little over a year old. I’ve learned so much, met so many and loved every minute. So THANK YOU!
Those little bottles of dry color pigment have still been calling my name. There are so many ways to use them and so little time.
Today I’ve used another retired stencil, but there are some new and really interesting ones of page 157 of the new catalog. Those will definitely be on my next order.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Heavy Weight Whisper White, Basic Black and water color paper.
- Ink: none
- Stamps: none
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: stencil, Words Thinlits, black craft foam
- The Heavy Weight Whisper White base card is 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- The Basic Black layer is 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″, attached with Tomboy Glue
- The water color layer is 4″ x 5 1/4″ taped to a clipboard or chipboard from the back of a DSP package leaving a 1/4″ border on each side.
- Lay the stencil over the taped down water color paper and attach to board with tape on one side. Sprinkle or blow the colors over the card front and spritz with water. Once dry, lift the stencil away.
- Attach the water color layer over the Basic Black with Tomboy Glue to be sure it stays put.
- The Basic Black layer behind the word is 1 1/2″ x 5″ attached at an angle.
- Cut the work out of Whisper White cardstock and black craft foam and glue together with Tomboy. Attach to card front when dry with Tomboy.
I’m sending out lots of love to all of you and hope you feel appreciated…because you are!
Here’s today’s “B-ism”…
Come get inky with me…Be HaPpY!