Today’s post was made with two really special people in mind who are wonderful friends and used to be neighbors that are celebrating their wedding anniversary the first of July. Hope they like it…
I just couldn’t help myself! Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White Cardstock, Dazzling Diamonds and Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper
- Ink: Basic Black, Basic Gray and Smoky Slate
- Stamps: Baby Bear
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Rhinestones, 3/4″ and 1″ Round Punch, Itty Bitty Flower Punch (retired)
- The Thick Whisper White base card is 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5-1/2″
- The Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper layer is 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ attached to card front with multipurpose glue
- The top Thick Whisper White layer is 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″. Stamp the bear on post it note and “fussy cut” to use for a mask. Stamp the top bear with Smoky Slate that has been stamped off, the second layer with straight Smoky Slate and the third layer with Basic Gray. Cover with mask and stamp the second bear in the same sequence. Remove mask. Awwww…
- Using an Aqua Painter and reinker in lid of Smoky Slate, add a shadow under both bears.
- Stamp the bow from this set on the back of Blushing Bride Glimmer paper and “fussy cut” the bow without the two ends. Add to bear with glue dot.
- Punch a 3/4″ circle from Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper. With the 1″ circle, punch over the 3/4″ hole in the Glimmer paper to make a 1″ circle frame. Cut this frame in half.
- Punch three Itty Bitty Flowers in Whisper White. Using the blunt end of Piercing Tool and your sponge mat, push the blunt end into the flower to give dimension. I colored the Rhinestones with permanent marker in pink and added to 3/4″ circle with multipurpose glue. Add to the second bear with glue dots.
- Punch two flowers and layer with a glue dot. Add Rhinestone to center. Glue half of the 1″ circle frame with multipurpose glue to make a headband. Add flower with glue dot to headband.
- Stamp one half of the sentiment on the stamp by inking with Basic Black marker only the words you need. I used a mini MISTI to stamp this sentiment here and the other half on the inside of card.
- Inside there is a 3-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ layer of Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper with a 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ layer of Thick Whisper White on top stamped with the second part of the stamp “from this day forward”.
See…this baby bear isn’t just for baby cards!
So tomorrow Sweetums leaves for his trip to South Korea to see our daughter and son-in-love. While there he will attend the Change of Command ceremony for Jay. I hope to share some photos of the event later as this is a big deal for him.
Hope to see you right back here tomorrow!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Get inky…Be HaPpY!