Today I’m skidding in here with my post by the skin of my teeth. It’s been a day! Had to have Willis (yorkie) to the vet this morning before eight, yoga class at nine, then my dentist appointment at 11, meet Joe for lunch, run home and get some house work caught up then run back to vet for Willis….whew!
Poor Willis had to have teeth pulled and some stitches. He is such a trooper.
Good thing I had this card in my little mind so when I got home it was made in a flash. Hope you enjoy.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe and Whisper White cardstock
- Ink: Craft White, VersaMark. Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe and Delightful Dijon
- Stamps: You’ve Got This
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: White Embossing Powder, Chalk marker, Mint Macaron Lace Ribbon, PL Journaling Pen, Elegant Dots EF, Linen Thread
- The Tip Top Taupe base card is 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- The first Mint Macaron layer is 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″
- The embossed Tip Top Taupe layer is 5 1/4″ x 4″ embossed with Elegant Dots EF
- The smaller Mint Macaron layer is 3 1/4″ x 4 1/4″
- The stamped Tip Top Taupe layer is 3″ x 4″
- Stamped the flower on a scrap of copy paper and cup out. Put adhesive on back and took some sticky off with my fingers for a mask.
- Placed the mask on the Tip Top Taupe and stamped the background with White Craft Ink and dried with heat gun.
- Stamped the flower in VersaMark and sprinkled with White Embossing Powder and heated.
- Filled in all areas with Chalk Marker then painted with Blender Pen and ink from top of ink pad lid.
- Drew around all petals and leaves with journaling pen. Dots at center with pen.
- Tie your lace bow with Linen Thread and attach with glue dots.
Got to run…see you tomorrow!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Let’s get inky…and Be HaPpY!