Here is the third Hope Note I’ve posted this week, made by many of my stampin’ peeps. We get together about once a quarter to make these notes of hope for the local women’s breast cancer center. I’ve talked about this program with each posting and I have received many comments from stampers all over this country who are asking for information to implement this program where they live.
Isn’t that amazing? Don’t think these little notes don’t make a difference not only in the lives of those who receive them, but also in the lives of those who make them and give them. It’s a beautiful circle of love and caring for others. I absolutely love being even a small part of that circle.
So here is today’s card which I have labeled Tiny Tulip Hope Note…
How sweet is that? The little tulips just fit inside the Fun Frames Embossing Folder. Here are the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: 3 1/2″ x 5″ Crumb Cake Notecard, Whisper White cardstock and Best Year Ever DSP
- Ink: Pear Pizazz and Calypso Coral
- Stamps: Painted Petals
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Crisp Cantaloupe Thick Baker’s Twine, Fancy Frames EF
- 3 1/2″ x 5″ Crumb Cake notecard
- The DSP layer is 3 3/8″ x 4 7/8″
- The Whisper White layer is 2 7/8″ x 4 3/8″, inside the card there is another Whisper White layer this size
- The Whisper White stamped layer which is attached with dimensionals is 1 3/8″ x 2″
- Attach the DSP layer to the card front.
- Center the EF on the Whisper White layer and run through Big Shot
- Stamp the 1 3/8″ x 2″ layer and attach to the center of embossed layer
- Add Baker’s Twine bow.
It was amazing to watch my stampin’ peeps walk in my studio and sit down with a kit they had never seen and set to work without any instruction whatsoever. Can you do that? See a card you admire and take it apart in your mind and then recreate it in your studio? It’s a gift we all share…
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
But don’t look nearly as good in them…
Get inky…Be HaPpY!