There’s this special couple I have known for over 40 years. When we bought our first house, they bought the house next door and it was their first house too.
July 1st is their wedding anniversary and today’s card post will be winging it’s way to them in the mail tomorrow. Not to worry…neither of them reads my blog.
Here’s their card…
and here is the inside…
Now the new heavy weight Whisper White cardstock was used for this card. It is amazing! I had someone ask me if you could REALLY tell the difference…Oh Yeah you can!
So here is the Stuff ‘N Digits for you on this card…
- Paper: Bermuda Bay and Heavy Whisper White cardstock.
- Ink: Memento Black and watercolor
- Stamps: Timeless Love
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Watercolor brush pens (not Aqua Painters), small journaling pen for outlining petals.
- The Whisper White heavy cardstock base is 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- The Bermuda Bay layer is 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- The Heavy Whisper White layer is 4″ x 5 1/4″
- The flower image was stamped twice in Memento Black to form a wreath and painted with watercolor brush pens. You could use the Aqua Pen and ink for a softer look. The petals were outlined in black. A little light grey shading at the bottom of the wreath to “ground” it so it doesn’t look like it’s floating away.
- The sentiment was stamped in Memento Black…love this font!
Did you like this one? It sure was fun to color.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Ah…yes, it does!
Come get inky with me…Be HaPpY!