This week I saw a great video by Wendy Cranford using the “thumping technique” and decided to use that as my inspiration for the thank you’s to those who ordered with me this month. Thank you Wendy for the inspiration! Here’s the card…
This is the first I’ve used this set and I’ve had it since convention in July…hmmm. But now I just love it and think this technique might show up in my classes next month. I always try to show a “new to them” technique. Does this inspire you? Here are the Stuff ‘N Digits on this card…
- Paper: Blackberry Bliss, Mossy Meadow, Sahara Sand and Very Vanilla cardstock
- Ink: Mossy Meadow, Sahara Sand, Tangelo Twist and Blackberry Bliss
- Stamps: Seasonally Scattered
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Linen Thread and markers in all colors
- Base Card of Sahara Sand is cut 4 1/4″ x 11″ and scored at 5 1/2″
- The first Blackberry Bliss layer is 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- The Mossy Meadow layer is 3 1/2″ x 4 1/2″
- The Very Vanilla layer is 3 3/8″ x 4 3/8″
- Stamp the entire stamp with the Sahara Sand ink with the stamp lying face up. Take your Tangelo Twist and hold it sideways and let it “thump” all over the stamp image. Do the same with the Mossy Meadow and Blackberry Bliss.
- Huff on your stamp to be sure it is moist and stamp. It’s magic! Do you love it?
- Now place a small piece of double stick tape on the back of this Very Vanilla layer and wrap your Linen Thread.
- Adhere the Very Vanilla layer to the Mossy Meadow layer.
- Attach all your layers to the card front.
- Don’t forget the inside and the envelope before you finish.
Hope you have been inspired to give this technique a try.?
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…”The secret of being “HaPpY” is accepting where you are in life and making the most out of every day.”
If you are inky…you are HaPpY!