Yes for the third day in a row there have been dressed up Paper Pumpkin projects to show you…here’s No. 3…
With the fancy fold and the pretty background preprinted, you have a “wow” card to send to your bestie…
And here’s a shot of the inside of the card…
Add one of these preprinted, fancy-folded envelopes and you are all set!
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Bermuda Bay and Whisper White cardstock plus preprinted pieces in the kit.
- Ink: Bermuda Bay and Cucumber Crush
- Stamps: Grateful Bunch plus Paper Pumpkin stamp set
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: 5/8″ Seam Binding, Linen Thread
- Score the card base at the 2 1/8″ mark and fold back. Cut a Bermuda Bay panel 2″ x 5 3/8″ and attach to front panel with adhesive. Cut a 1 7/8″ x 5 1/4″ panel from one of the envelops and attach to the Bermuda Bay panel with adhesive. Run a piece of seam binding around bottom of panel and attach with adhesive. Attach panel to folded back panel on card front. Make bow loops and tie in center with Linen Thread. Attach over seam binding on panel with glue dots.
- Cut a 2 5/8″ x 2 5/8″ piece of Bermuda Bay and attach preprinted square to Bermuda Bay with adhesive. Stamp sentiment “just for you” in Bermuda Bay to the preprinted Whisper White square. Add some Cucumber Crush leaves and three Bermuda Bay flowers to bottom right corner. Attach this White layer over the preprinted square with adhesive. Add three green pearls at top left. Attach all layers to folded back panel of card front with adhesive on just the left back side.
- Cut a Bermuda Bay panel piece 2″ x 5 3/8″ and attach to second panel with adhesive. Cut a 1 7/8″ x 5 1/4″ Whisper White panel piece and stamp sentiment in Cucumber Crush. Attach this layer over the Bermuda Bay layer with adhesive.
- Stamp a leaf stem on the inside of card in Cucumber Crush. Stamp three flowers on Whisper White and punch with Blossom Bunch Punch. Add flowers around leaf stem with adhesive.
- Add striped self-adhesive piece provided with kit to card inside at bottom.
Use one of those cute envelopes that came in this month’s Paper Pumpkin kit and you are good to go! This month’s Paper Pumpkin is one of my favorites. Blues and greens are my all time color combo!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Inky fingers will make you HaPpY!