Can you stand another bird card? I mean this stamp set is another favorite from all the new products for me. We feed, water and love watching all the birds in our little backyard and garden…
and a little close up..
I just love how clean and simple this card is.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White and Pool Party Cardstock, plus watercolor paper
- Ink: Pool Party, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Flirty Flamingo and Soft Suede
- Stamps: Best Birds and Gorgeous Grunge (splatter)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Sequins, Birds and Blooms Thinlits and Linen Thread
- The Thick Whisper White base card is 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- The Pool Party layer is 5-3/8″ x 4-1/8″ attached to card front with adhesive
- The top Whisper White layer is 4″ x 5-1/4″. Add background from Best Birds with Daffodil Delight. Add splatters with Gorgeous Grunge stamp in Pool Party. Color small flower with Flirty Flamingo and Soft Suede markers and stamp. Add sentiment with Basic Black. Add sequins with multipurpose glue. Tip: It is more pleasing to the eye to use uneven numbers when placing sequins. Stamp the bird on watercolor paper in Basic Black. Using an Aqua Painter with water and the lid of stamping pad, add Pool Party to top of bird and Flirty Flamingo to bottom. Add Daffodil delight for beak and a little wash of Daffodil over the wing. Cut out with Thinlit.
- Place a deminsional on the card front where bird will be. Add loops of Linen Thread looping back over the dimensional to hold in place. Add dimensionals to back of bird and add to card front.
- Inside there is a layer of Pool Party 4-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ with a Whisper White layer on top 4-3/8″ x 3-3/8″.
This is a great all occasion card to have in your stash…birthday, thanks, sympathy, get well…
So yesterday my son-in-love arranged for Sweetums to play golf with a general. He said the course was so lush, in the mountains and beautiful. He enjoyed a great day of golf and lunch with Gen. Puster from Fort Knox, Kentucky.
I think Gen. Puster is pointing out a hidden green. You know…he never told me who won.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
To honor my two grandpups…Dutch and Stitch
Get yourself inky…Be HaPpY!