A week or so ago I remember saying pages 76 & 77 were “must have’s”…I mean this set is classic! I don’t know if it will last as long as “Lovely As A Tree” has, but you’ll always be able to use it for so many things.
So today I’ve made a thoughtful thank you card using the Floral Thinlits Die, coordinating Washi Tape, Floral Phrases stamp set and Night of Navy Solid Baker’s Twine…
Isn’t that thinlit die gorgeous? And I promise you this was a very quick card to make, too!
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Night of Navy and Thick Whisper White Cardstock
- Ink: Night of Navy
- Stamps: Floral Phrases
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Detailed Floral Thinlits Dies, Solid Baker’s Twine in Night of Navy, Floral Boutique Designer Washi Tape
- The Thick Whisper White base card is 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5-1/2″
- The Night of Navy layer is 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ attached to card front with adhesive.
- The top Thick Whisper White layer is 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″. Cut with the Floral Thinlits Die at top. Add two layers of coordinating Floral Boutique Washi Tape under the thinlit cutout, stamp sentiment in Night of Navy at right lower edge wrap this layer a couple of times with Night of Navy Baker’s Twine and tie bow. All this decorated layer to Night of Navy layer with multipurpose glue. (Tip: an itsy bit of this glue goes a looooonnnng way!)
- Inside there is a 4-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ Night of Navy layer with a 4-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ layer of Whisper White with two strips of coordinating Washi Tape on the left side attached with adhesive.
Hope you enjoyed this post today and you feel inspired.
I have been awake since 1:45 a.m. when Sweetums and I headed to the airport shuttle this morning for his 3 a.m. shuttle to Atlanta Airport, then 5 1/2 hours to Seattle and finally 11 hours into South Korea for a total of 7500 miles! We have never been this far apart…really feels weird but I’m hoping he’s visit is as much fun as mine was last October.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
This is so me…
I’m inky and HaPpY…are you?