Doesn’t the little snowman look like he’s thinking about those cardinals in the tree? He’s just so fat and cute. This whole set gives you so many possibilities to work with. Here’s the card…
This set is called White Christmas and I’ve used it not only for Christmas cards but for tags, ornaments and thank you cards for after the holidays.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper, 3 1/2″ x 5″ notecard, Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White cardstock
- Ink: Memento Black, Cherry Cobbler and Coastal Cabana
- Stamps: White Christmas
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Cherry Cobbler and Coastal Cabana markers, Aqua Painter, Glue Stick and Dazzling Diamonds Glitter
- The base of this card is a notecard 3 1/2″ x 5″
- The Cherry Cobbler layer is 3 3/8″ x 4 7/8″
- The Whisper White layer is 3 1/4″ x 4 3/4″
- Stamp the trees and the snowman.
- Using the Aqua Painter with water and a few drops of ink, paint the background above the horizon line and let dry
- Stamp the birds with Cherry Cobbler and color the snowman’s carrot nose, hat and scarf
- Add glue with glue pen to trees, snowman and foreground.
- Stamps sentiment in Memento Black and trim. Add to card with dimensionals.
Hope you enjoyed this sweet little card and you saw something here today that inspires you.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…”Sprinkle sparkles wherever you go!”
I have no problem doing that…I usually have Dazzling Diamonds all over me…
Along with inky fingers…but I’m HaPpY!