We all may have the same sweet memory of sitting on the porch swing in the summertime sharing sweet nothings with someone special…I know I do! Especially a favorite aunt who had a swing under the big shade trees in her yard in the country surrounded with flower beds filled with her favorite blooms of the season…sweet tea and conversations…
Can you believe todays post is made with the same stamp set as yesterday?
and here’s a peek at the inside…
I need to hide this stamp set from me…seriously!
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White, Soft Sky, Mint Macaron and Flirty Flamingo
- Ink: Early Espresso, Basic Black plus Daper Denim, Flirty Flamingo, Mint Macaron, Dapper Denim and Going Grey markers
- Stamps: Sitting Here
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Bird Builder Punch (leaves), Itty Bitty Flower and Small Flower Punch
- The Thick Whisper White base card is 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- The Soft Sky layer is 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″ attach to card front with adhesive
- The top Whisper White layer is 5 1/4″ x 4″. Stamp swing and kitty with Early Espresso. Punch leaves from Mint Macaron, flowers from Whisper White, Soft Sky and Flirty Flamingo. Glue down leaves starting from top right corner. Punch flowers with the end of your piercing tool on the foam mat to give them dimension. Use your Early Espresso marker to dot centers of flowers. Add flowers to card front with glue dots.
- Stamp kitty, and three pillows on scrap Whisper White with Basic Black. Color kitty with a little Going Grey marker. Color pillows in Flirty Flamingo, Dapper Denim and Mint Macaron and fussy cut pillows and kitty. Use the round end of anything you have to break down the fibers from the back of each cut out. Add to card front with dimensionals. With Going Grey marker or Blender Pen and ink, add shadows under kitty and swing.
- Add sentiment in Basic Black. I admit to using a MISTI to add my sentiments because its so easy to ruin a card at the end with a crooked or partially stamped sentiment…Ugh!
- The inside is a 3″ x 4 1/2″ piece of Soft Sky with a 2 7/8″ x 4 3/8″ piece of Whisper White. Add some of the left over flowers from card front at bottom right corner.
It’s Saturday afternoon…so I’ll catch back up with you on Monday. Have a wonderful, swing filled rest of the weekend!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Any old excuse will do…
Come get those fingers inky with me…Be HaPpY!