In everyone’s life journey there are times you will need a card like this. Generally it’s a difficult time and words just seem inappropriate.
This set definitely leans to the masculine, but for some reason this fox really intrigues me.
Here’s the card…
So would you know how this one came together? Here you go with the Stuff ‘N Digits…
- Paper: Basic Grey, Lost Lagoon and Heavy Whisper White Cardstock
- Ink: Memento Black, Lost Lagoon, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight and Calypso Coral
- Stamps: The Wilderness Awaits and Lovely As A Tree
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Silver Thread and 1 3/8″ Circle Punch (or whatever size you want your moon to be)
- The Basic Grey base card is 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- The Lost Lagoon layer is 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″ attached to card front with adhesive
- The Heavy Whisper White is 5 1/4″ x 4″ and was masked for the moon (punch post it and place where you want the moon to be) before using the Lost Lagoon and Old Olive Markers to color the “I” acrylic block, spritz with water and stamp on Heavy White layer. You could stamp the fox on post it and create a mask for him…I didn’t here but may try that next time. Now stamp your sentiment, the fox and trees over this background. I used a small paint brush to add craters in the moon with Daffodil Delight and added a very washed out Calypso Coral haze around the moon. Does that create drama?
- Add your Silver Thread in a crisscross at the bottom of this layer then add the layer to the card front with dimensionals.
- Inside I have a Whisper White layer 4″ x 5 1/4″ with the fox stamped in the lower right corner.
Hope you enjoyed this card today and plan to stop by often.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Hope you chose HaPpY!…get inky.