This week is convention (I’m leaving tomorrow!…not packed! eeek!) and we will be receiving the new Holiday Catalog. I can’t wait to see the holiday products for this year.
So I decided to make a holiday card and feel the cold since it’s almost 100 degrees here today.
Here’s the card…
Makes me feel cooler and calmer…I like it!
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for this one…
- Paper: Watercolor paper, Gold Foil Sheets, Blackberry Bliss cardstock
- Ink: Versamark, Watercolor Dry Pigment Color Burst
- Stamps: Sheltering Tree, Greetings of the Season and Gorgeous Grunge
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: White and Gold Embossing Powder
- The Blackberry Bliss base card is 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- The Gold Foil layer is 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″, attached to card front with adhesive or Tombow Glue
- The Watercolor paper is 5 1/4″ x 4″, sprinkled with dry pigment and spritzed with water.
- Stamp Sheltering Tree and Gorgeous Grunge (snow) in Versamark, sprinkle with White Embossing Powder and heat.
- Stamp sentiment in Versamark, sprinkle with Gold Embossing Power and heat.
- Add watercolor layer to Gold Foil layer with Tombow Glue. Place a weight over the card until dry. Watercolor paper likes to bow up.
Hope you enjoyed this little jump into the holiday season. I’ll be back to summer tomorrow. Just a little reprieve from this heat.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
That one made me smile…
Got to get the old ironing board out. Probably have to knock the cob webs off of it. Packing!
Got to get the ink off my fingers for a few days…but you go right ahead and …Be HaPpY!