“The Littles” are big on making art pieces and usually make their own Valentines to give out at school so I didn’t want to disappoint them with anything store bought…other than a stuffed animal. There are already several of the Pyramid Pals boxes filled with Hershey Kisses ready for them, so their Valentines cards will coordinate perfectly.
Here is Lyla’s card…
Awww…he is so cute! A very similar card was shown earlier this week and then I found this sentiment in the new set called Greatest Greetings and thought it would be perfect for their Valentines cards. The Blushing Bride glimmer heart will be perfect for Lyla (she loves bling as much as I do!)
Here is the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: 3 1/2″ x 5″ Whisper White notecard, Garden Green and Whisper White cardstock plus
- Ink: Basic Black
- Stamps: Tin of Cards (border), Greatest Greetings (sentiment) and Pyramid Pals
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper, Pyramid Pals Thinlets Dies, Heart Punch
- The Garden Green layer is 3 3/8″ x 4 7/8″ attached to the front of the Whisper White notecard with adhesive
- The Whisper White layer is 3 1/4″ x 4 3/4″. Attached to Garden Green layer with adhesive.
- Stamp border and sentiment in Basic Black.
- Use one triangle from the Pyramid Pals box for body. Cut ears from a coordinating DSP (remember to turn the paper over for one of the ears) Stamp and cut trunk from box DSP. Stamp and cut eyes from Whisper White cardstock. Cut grass from Garden Green cardstock.
- Add ears with adhesive to box triangle then to card front with adhesive. Add eyes with pieces of dimensional. Add trunk with multipurpose glue or glue dots. Add grass by cutting a strip of dimensional. Punch and add glimmer heart with dimensional.
If you have kids you craft for or with, these Pyramid Pals will surely come in handy. I’m thinking of having a crafting session with “the littles” using this bundle…no telling what kind of animals they will create.
This weekend there will be two classes here at Rambling Rose Studio and the plans include a little Valentine celebration. I’ve been pretty busy creating things I think my peeps will enjoy. It’s always exciting to me after all this time to be able to get together with friends and just stamp. Of course, throwing in a few surprises and a little chocolate doesn’t hurt either!
Here is your “B-ism” for today…
There’s no telling what will happen after 60…
Get yourself inky…Be HaPpY!